Saturday, October 30, 2010

Thank You

We brought Ellie home this afternoon and we have never seen her smile so much! She definitely knows this is her home where she is loved. Her trials are not over yet; for now it is just a waiting game until something sets her off again or until she gets big enough for her heart surgery. We have been blessed that the small procedure that they did for her went well and will make the surgery much less complicated. When she was discharged we were basically told to do everything we were doing before. There were no changes with her medications and just a little higher amount of oxygen.

We feel so much gratitude for all the prayers that have been offered on her behalf. My eyes often well up with tears when I hear about all the people who have kept us in their thoughts and are willing to help out. We definitely have such a great support system of family, friends, neighbors and ward members. Thank You!!!

3 comments:

  1. This is great news! So happy that Ellie is home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jade, I'm hoping you got my message on facebook, but just in case, I found the blog of a lady whose baby seems to have similar symptoms to Ellie, and I wondered if maybe you would want to connect with her. If so, the blog address is:
    http://ruthschultz.blogspot.com/

    I hope this helps! Please let me know if we can do anything else - we're just around the corner...

    Marci

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you guys are at home! Hope all is well! Let me know if you need anything. I can even help with your boys if you need me too.

    ReplyDelete